Looks like you're not a member? Here at BMWBOX, we ♥ BMWs.

We’re a family full of enthusiasts from car detailing bods, performance freaks, photography experts and mechanical maniacs.

It`s still Christmas ???

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Topic author
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

It`s still Christmas ???

Postby martauto » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:08 pm

Hi all, how are you doing today?
I was steered to this site by a member of the e46 zone with a view to strike a deal so to speak. :o :o

This is what I posted there , see what you think and the offer still stands

"Hi everyone and a merry Christmas to you all !!!
Now here`s a thing, I changed my interior (330ci 2003) and have the old stuff sitting around .

It is sport black leather in near mint condition ,electric (not heated) and includes the front and rear seats, cards and dash trim all carbon cube .This needs to go because it will only spoil kept in my mother in laws garage non heated and also in my Baur. lol.

Price.......please make a donation to the Heart Foundation.

Me and mine have very special ties here so that's why !!

I will get pictures asap but not for a few days but it is in superb condition and it will have to be collected from Leeds and please don't do this to make a fast buck, use it and enjoy.
Mart. 07549617036 "

It`s in the garage now but needs to go to a good home . It`s winter and it can`t be doing it any good at all.
This is not a joke guy`s just an honest offer .
Pay ,sorry donate what you like , you don't even have to tell me how much just as long as we all benefit from this somehow.
Thanks for your time and lets hope it goes soon.

Cheers Mart.

Veteran

Re: It`s still Christmas ???

Postby Andy » Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:03 pm

Glad to see you on here mate, hopefully someone will take you up on this very generous offer.

Come on people, someone must want a nice leather msport interior in great condition..

Return to “Car Chit Chat”