Looks like you're not a member? Here at BMWBOX, we ♥ BMWs.

We’re a family full of enthusiasts from car detailing bods, performance freaks, photography experts and mechanical maniacs.

Mahooosive Tyres for a Charger! 335/35

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Topic author
Veteran
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Mahooosive Tyres for a Charger! 335/35

Postby Casper » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:48 am

Just beeen reading this charger build thread and got to page 2 of 33 and had to stop....The rear tyres are :shock: 335/35!! :shock:

Look at the state of them! :o

Full build thread below - BTW the car isn't finished yet but it has to be the best build thread i have read so far! I dread to think how much time and money has gone into this! He has bassicly build the car from scratch! :?

http://www.pro-touring.com/threads/1068 ... uild/page2
///BMW M3 Monte Carlo Edition DCT/// Build Thread - Instagram - lord.casper

Veteran

Re: Mahooosive Tyres for a Charger! 335/35

Postby shabs » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:08 pm

wow there huge, is that being fitted to a 11j rim?

Veteran

Postby shabs » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:12 pm

just skimmed through the 1st few pages, that looks like a awesome build thread, and 12j rims on the back!!!! stanced lovers will drool over that wheel, but they wont like that it has no stretch aha

Promotions Officer

Postby rickyh147 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:30 pm

Can get you a landsail that size for 50p at work :lol:

Topic author
Veteran

Postby Casper » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:21 pm

I think he had to get the alloys custom made. Even if you just flick through the pages the amount of work done so far is mind boggling

Veteran

Postby Andy » Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:12 pm

Those are massive, bet they're well pricey. Your right tho, the amout of work he's done is unreal. There's a few other huge builds on that forum too, big fan of America muscle from that era. Always wanted an early 70s hemi 'cuda in black, they look so mean!

Topic author
Veteran

Postby Casper » Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:35 am

Those are massive, bet they're well pricey. Your right tho, the amout of work he's done is unreal. There's a few other huge builds on that forum too, big fan of America muscle from that era. Always wanted an early 70s hemi 'cuda in black, they look so mean!
Yeah I bet they cost a penny or two. Yeah I love the American Muscle cars from the 60's-80's. I spent an entire night reading up on the hemi engine's a few years ago. I didn't know why they still used them in NASCAR when the pentroof design (4 valves) is so much better but I didn't realise NASCAR limits the amount of valve’s per head to two...which basically makes it Hemi only!

Maybe one day when I win the Euromillions I’ll treat myself to one! ;)

Return to “Car Chit Chat”