Looks like you're not a member? Here at BMWBOX, we ♥ BMWs.

We’re a family full of enthusiasts from car detailing bods, performance freaks, photography experts and mechanical maniacs.

Another what's it worth thread

CEO (Founder)

Re: Another what's it worth thread

Postby Darren » Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:31 am

It's worth noting how near to London that car was sold though. There's always higher prices as usually people are prepared to pay more.

ImageImageImageImage

Topic author
Veteran
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby bennn » Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:43 am

It's worth noting how near to London that car was sold though. There's always higher prices as usually people are prepared to pay more.
Not sure I agree with that I can't remember the last time I sold a car locally and I don't normally sell them cheap....people will travel to buy cars nowadays and I'm in the midlands too so will get people coming from north and south.

Could understand a bit more if I was in Scotland or something :lol:

There might be a bit of a premium down south but even so we're talking few hundred....not thousands.

CEO (Founder)

Postby Darren » Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:54 pm

Fair point.. midlands probably get it best for selling cars! Plenty of potential buyers!

I live a few miles from the centre of Manchester and there is certainly a price difference to the towns further out. I frequent North Wales a lot (which is only an hour away) and the price for near identical cars is a good 400 to 500 quid.

ImageImageImageImage

Topic author
Veteran
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby bennn » Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:17 pm

Stuck a brutally honest ad up for a grand no offers on M3cutters and have had 5 people contact me wanting pics and stuff in 3 hours and that's before I've fixed any of the issues. Wish I hadn't listened to you fuckers and had asked for more now! [SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND COLD SWEAT]

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

CEO (Founder)

Postby Jamie » Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:36 pm

they are also forum fuckers tho remember - it's not left your possession yet ;)
2005 Titan Silver e85 Z4 3.0i se
2005 Sapphire Black e46 320cd Sport

Instagram - jay_bmw_

Topic author
Veteran

Postby bennn » Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:39 pm

they are also forum fuckers tho remember - it's not left your possession yet ;)
Very true. I'll update if / when it goes.

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

Topic author
Veteran

Postby bennn » Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:33 am

Well she's up for sale now incase anyone is interested!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/162358996410? ... 1555.l2649

Looks quite nice now the wings have been replaced etc.

Return to “Car Chit Chat”