Looks like you're not a member? Here at BMWBOX, we ♥ BMWs.

We’re a family full of enthusiasts from car detailing bods, performance freaks, photography experts and mechanical maniacs.

What have you done to your bmw today?

Veteran
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: What have you done to your bmw today?

Postby Brad Smith » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:57 pm

Yeah I'm really excited to see the final result with it all altered. Got a feeling it's gonna take a while. Should be worth it

Veteran
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby shabs » Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:46 pm

took my E46 out of storage yesterday as i blew the gearbox on my current work horse. She drove so beautifully after all the work Ive done on her. So today I was going to give it a full clean, but thought lets just drive her around for a while as shes sat for ages. Then while coming back home, it cut out, started again no issues, but each time i tried to go full throttle it would just hessitate, and the cut outs have gotten worse :(

im assuming its down to the broken studs on one of the downpipes thats causing a issue with the lambda sensor readings, plan wasnt to have the car on road at the moment, so i was going to take it to a garage to get that sorted as i gave up trying to drill the studs out.

My INPA doesnt want to work either :(

read the codes with a generic code reader and got P1250, P0173, P0220, P1523, P0304, P0305, P0306!!!!!

Postby johnkeep1 » Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:33 pm

Today I dreamed about the mods I can't afford yet because I can't drive my 330ci due to a knackered knee :(
2003 E46 330ci Sport Auto Coupe - Titan Silver
Instagram - @johnkeep1

Return to “Car Chit Chat”