Looks like you're not a member? Here at BMWBOX, we ♥ BMWs.

We’re a family full of enthusiasts from car detailing bods, performance freaks, photography experts and mechanical maniacs.

Would this be any use to you guys

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Topic author
Veteran
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Would this be any use to you guys

Postby wisefodderboy » Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:41 pm

Right,
Wasn't quite sure which section to put this in but...

Basically I'm in the process of starting my own business producing polybushes and suspension components

Iv being doing this some time but in the market I know which is based around my other car (1979 mk1 fiesta running some high tuned goodies )
And it's worked out so well that I don't really have any other choice than to make it a business

I can reproduce just about any bush and they've been tested for quite a while now in a couple competition spec fiestas used on auto cross and drag events etc as well as circuit with no changes to the bushes as at all from first fitting them, I also do uprated poly engine mounts for them too etc.

I can also supply custom springs any length any poundage as well as the 2 1/4 springs used on coilovers and I'm the cheapest about

So the question is does anyone know if there's anywhere in the market I could help people out in the bmw world?

Sorry for essay haha

Topic author
Veteran

Re: Would this be any use to you guys

Postby wisefodderboy » Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:47 pm

Just a couple examples of my products the poly is as stiff as you'd want it to be tbh without being over kill it's very similar to the super flex black series hardness and also come in a variety of colours

Veteran

Postby jammo » Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:16 pm

Definitely worth putting your product round the BMW pages and forums and maybe worth a go on eBay....I'd have given them ago if I handy just gone down the powetflex route!

Postby Chrissyp83 » Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:10 pm

Would be interested in a set for my prefacelift e46 330d saloon. Would like to see an idea of price, so maybe thats the next step?? A price list based on higher demand products and POA for anything else?

Well done btw
Mr P
Passat B5.5 Sport Variant
PD130 with a subtle twist

Topic author
Veteran

Postby wisefodderboy » Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:17 pm

Prices would all be dependent on how much material is used but to put in perspective a powerflex rear arm bush set for the mk1 fiesta is £105 and my entire kit includes pretty much every bush on the car for £125 and so far have been just as good. I like to stick to a rule of charging X amount per X amount of material used to stay away from certain manufacturer "tax" people seem to stick on things

Will be a matter of making a set and seeing if it'll be viable financially

And thanks :)

Veteran

Postby Snakle » Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:49 pm

I would be interested in a complete set - 1999 BMW 328i Saloon.
1999 328i Saloon Automatic

Veteran

Postby ilferco » Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:26 pm

I'd be interested too.

Veteran

Postby tooley » Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:53 pm

this could be handy for next years mot i always end up replacing one somewhere could be an ideal thing and get every single one done....could you give me a price for a complete set for an e46 330ci vert

Veteran

Postby bish89 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:14 pm

Soo... How can I order a set? I need bushes replacing, currently trying to find the best way to do it? I can't find a complete kit for front and rear... I'm lost in a sea of eBay shit lol

Veteran

Postby shabs » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:45 pm

I would have been interested in this, but I have already got a full car kit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Postby Ashley1995 » Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:51 am

I'd be very interested too, for my 1989 E30 325i. I have already replaced all the fronts but I need to do the whole rear end soon.
1989 E30 325i - Restoration
2016 F21 M140i

Return to “Car Chit Chat”