Looks like you're not a member? Here at BMWBOX, we ♥ BMWs.

We’re a family full of enthusiasts from car detailing bods, performance freaks, photography experts and mechanical maniacs.

Will it fit ?

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Topic author
Veteran
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Will it fit ?

Postby Straight6 josh » Tue May 30, 2017 10:39 pm

Right, quick one... can you fit a full interior in an e46 coupe ? As in 2 front seats rear bench front and rear door cards ?
I'm hoping to pick a full interior up...
Sold my 330ci because i fell out of love with it ..... bought another 330ci :lol:

Veteran

Re: Will it fit ?

Postby bennn » Wed May 31, 2017 5:33 am

What interior?

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

Topic author
Veteran

Postby Straight6 josh » Wed May 31, 2017 6:47 am

What interior?

Sorry I should have said, e46 m3 interior
Sold my 330ci because i fell out of love with it ..... bought another 330ci :lol:

Veteran

Postby bennn » Wed May 31, 2017 6:48 am

Yeah will go straight in provided your current seats are electric?

Topic author
Veteran

Postby Straight6 josh » Wed May 31, 2017 7:22 am

Yeah will go straight in provided your current seats are electric?

:lol:
Sorry I've not made this very clear in my post, I mean will a full interior fit in my car if I go and pick it up in my 330ci 8-) like is there enough room if I fold the rear seats down a and try and squeeze it all in ?

Don't really want to have to hire a van !

Veteran

Postby bennn » Wed May 31, 2017 7:25 am

Haha, no you haven't!

I can't answer that one but imagine it will be quite a squeeze!

If it was me I'd strip it all out apart from the drivers seat then go pick it up and put it in when you get there - that way you've only got to worry about fitting one seat in.

Doesn't take long.

Veteran

Postby 748adam » Wed May 31, 2017 3:41 pm

I'd agree with Benn, I did squeeze a full E92 interior inside an E92 so I imagine you should be ok with the E46 with a bit of a squeeze

Veteran

Postby Berts » Wed May 31, 2017 7:40 pm

Not sure about m3 in a coupe but when I went to get the interior for my 330 saloon I took all the seats out except the driver seat , it all fitted in okay to drive it all back

Veteran

Postby R6HNN » Wed May 31, 2017 7:52 pm

As Benn has said, remove all your seats apart from the drivers seat and slot it all in when you get there. Remember to take a tool so you can fix your passenger seat in place for the journey home, or you may lose it out the front windscreen

Topic author
Veteran

Postby Straight6 josh » Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:43 am

Thanks for the replies people, yeh taking the seats out seems the best bet. I won't be fitting them straight away as they need some work. Got them as a little project to clean up. We'll see how we go

Veteran

Postby bennn » Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:34 am

What colour have you gone for?

Topic author
Veteran

Postby Straight6 josh » Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:00 pm

Kiwi 8-)
And just encase anyone's curious.... yes, yes you can fit a full m3 interior inside a e46 coupe :lol:
And that was without removing the original seats !
Tight squeeze but it all went in good !

Return to “Car Chit Chat”