Looks like you're not a member? Here at BMWBOX, we ♥ BMWs.

We’re a family full of enthusiasts from car detailing bods, performance freaks, photography experts and mechanical maniacs.

Plans For 2017?

Topic author
Veteran
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Plans For 2017?

Postby Jas_Haynes » Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:21 pm

Evening all, might be thinking a bit far ahead, but if you're anything like me, the dark, cold winter evenings are a little boring. So I've already began planning & looking forward too show season next year!
Just interested too hear what shows people are planning on attending next year, and which ones are being considered? I don't know too many off the top of my head, so hoping this might add a few more too my list as well, hoping it'll be a busy year! ;)

BMW Show at Santapod's a must for me, hoping too attend Vanity BMW for the first time as well, and plan too attend BMW Fest at Gaydon if they hold it again. Also likely too travel up too Fitted UK again as well, and any others I'm free for :)

Anyone as over keen as me?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Veteran

Re: Plans For 2017?

Postby Imola_vert_330 » Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:39 pm

Buy an e30

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Original Member

Postby feva » Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:05 pm

Work the first day of it for me.

Sent from my Note 4 using tapatalk

CEO (Founder)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Jamie » Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:10 am

need some wheels for the Z4! And in July when i've paid the Z4 off, get an E92 to replace the E46 daily :)
2005 Titan Silver e85 Z4 3.0i se
2005 Sapphire Black e46 320cd Sport

Instagram - jay_bmw_

Veteran

Postby Johal » Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:28 am

3 Piece Splits, AIR, maybe a wrap....

Promotions Officer

Postby rickyh147 » Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:07 am

I think this thread was supposed to be about 2017 shows haha.. I'll defo be doing Santa Pod BMW Show, Fueled society again if we go, Fitted UK. Was planning on a trip to Vanity BMW but realised I'll be on holiday that weekend so can't make it sadly. Would love to make the trip to the Gaydon show next year though!

Veteran

Postby Johal » Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:29 am

I think this thread was supposed to be about 2017 shows haha.. I'll defo be doing Santa Pod BMW Show, Fueled society again if we go, Fitted UK. Was planning on a trip to Vanity BMW but realised I'll be on holiday that weekend so can't make it sadly. Would love to make the trip to the Gaydon show next year though!
Erm its about whatever you want it to be about in 2017.....

Like you could say "I Rickyh1471 will play along and not ruin things in 2017"

Promotions Officer

Postby rickyh147 » Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:09 pm

Your poems are getting worse :lol:
So I've already began planning & looking forward too show season next year!
Just interested too hear what shows people are planning on attending next year, and which ones are being considered?
Shows shows shows :lol: plans for 2017 are Johal isn't invited to any shows for calling me rickyh1471 like off of 1995 when you used to dial 1471 to see who rang you :lol:

Veteran

Postby 748adam » Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:11 pm

Just interested too hear what shows people are planning on attending next year, and which ones are being considered?
Shows shows shows :lol: plans for 2017 are Johal isn't invited to any shows for calling me rickyh1471 like off of 1995 when you used to dial 1471 to see who rang you :lol:[/quote]

I still do that :oops: :oops:

Promotions Officer

Postby rickyh147 » Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:16 pm

There's still people using landlines? Damn haha.. not even ones with a missed call list?

Veteran

Postby Johal » Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:41 pm

Your poems are getting worse :lol:
Shows shows shows :lol: plans for 2017 are Johal isn't invited to any shows for calling me rickyh1471 like off of 1995 when you used to dial 1471 to see who rang you :lol:
1995 hahaha mate i still use 1471 ;) Ricky1471 has a ring to it Proper Retro San

You're jealous you have not got a poem and if you refer to Jamie's post you will see he's posted about his car..... :roll:

Veteran

Postby Johal » Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:42 pm

I still do that :oops: :oops:[/quote]

Adam 1471 is life, Ricky1471 is not cool enough to use 1471....

Veteran

Postby shabs » Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:43 pm

My main plan is to get my E46 back on road, wanted to get it to the shows last year, but it just wasnt ready due to the broken bumper lips and other issues it had.

Know its got the dreaded subframe cracks, but I will not let that take it to car heaven. Plan is to start working on it in January. Keeps getting delayed tho, wanted it back end of this month but work commitments and other commitments wont allow it.

Aslong as its ready I want to join you all at santa pod atleast, thats also my brothers goal with his E30 cab, but I dont think he will be with this forum tho. Ive been telling him to join as his 30 has went through a crazy transformation in the time hes had it.

Started as a fibre glass tech 2 rep on a 320, know a stroker 2.8 which me and him built (built it twice, first went boom and full replace everything build), a genuine cabby tech 2 kit, sitting nice a low with coilovers and borbet b rims. Still got some things planned for it tho

Veteran

Postby Snakle » Sun Nov 20, 2016 12:32 am

Just bought a new house, at least I have somewhere to work on the car and keep the dog safe. :) Still want to get car resprayed if funds allow.
1999 328i Saloon Automatic

Promotions Officer

Postby Josh Mannion » Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:53 pm

Definetly Fueled Society again, was a class day! Theres a pretty good show at Pickering show ground called North Yorkshire Modified wich would be a good one to get a clubstand at And i really want to try and make it to Fitted this year!

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Topic author
Veteran

Postby Jas_Haynes » Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:40 pm

Sounds like there should be plenty of changes too some of your cars next year, which is what we like too hear, nothing better than pouring a bit more money into em all :), I'm hoping too have a fiddle with mine a lot more next year, not sure what I've got planned for it yet, but hopefully I'll get a few things done!
Hopefully we'll get plenty of club stands & meets sorted, would be great too have a busy year! :)

Veteran

Postby Johal » Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:48 pm

Sounds like there should be plenty of changes too some of your cars next year, which is what we like too hear, nothing better than pouring a bit more money into em all :), I'm hoping too have a fiddle with mine a lot more next year, not sure what I've got planned for it yet, but hopefully I'll get a few things done!
Hopefully we'll get plenty of club stands & meets sorted, would be great too have a busy year! :)

Go Low, Very Low....

Topic author
Veteran

Postby Jas_Haynes » Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:53 pm

A bit of me really would like too, but I went really low on my S3 when I owned it, and ruined the car haha, so I'm a bit against the idea at the same time..

Veteran

Postby Johal » Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:15 pm

A bit of me really would like too, but I went really low on my S3 when I owned it, and ruined the car haha, so I'm a bit against the idea at the same time..

Its a different car, you'll be okay drop it to the floooooorrrrr......

You and me both know it was look Fantabulous :twisted:

Veteran

Postby Andy » Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:25 am

I'm planning on a re-spray for my Imola - same lovely colour but if I can afford it a re-spray with colour sanding etc... make it look a bit more special.

Then attend some more shows.

Oh and the missus is paying for a steering wheel re-trim as my xmas pressie - looking forward to that :-)

Return to “Chatter Box”