Looks like you're not a member? Here at BMWBOX, we ♥ BMWs.

We’re a family full of enthusiasts from car detailing bods, performance freaks, photography experts and mechanical maniacs.

Would you?

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Topic author
Veteran
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Would you?

Postby Johal » Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:09 pm

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/ ... 05/4853274

I stumbled across this and i actually would, color and millage alone I would. :roll:

Re: Would you?

Postby Chrissyp83 » Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:45 pm

Without any shadow of doubt! Stunning!
Mr P
Passat B5.5 Sport Variant
PD130 with a subtle twist

Veteran

Postby bennn » Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:41 pm

Wonder if the boot floor has been done and the SMG pump replaced yet? :lol:

Veteran

Postby Sanchez » Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:06 pm

No way.

You could get one of these for the same money.
Crimson Red E92 325i M Sport.

Topic author
Veteran

Postby Johal » Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:09 pm

No way.

Yeah but with this you could be one of them classic kings soon enough....

Veteran

Postby 748adam » Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:21 pm

would rather sink £50k into a CSL, but that is rather nice

Veteran

Postby Casper » Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:51 pm

No way.

+1
///BMW M3 Monte Carlo Edition DCT/// Build Thread - Instagram - lord.casper

Veteran

Postby shabs » Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:21 pm

That is stunning, but I wouldn't at that price. But I suppose its where your car love is. I do love my BMW's but not that much aha, sorry guys!!

Promotions Officer

Postby rickyh147 » Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:28 pm

That M4 Coupe all day long for that kinda money, quite possibly the best looking bmw to date..

Veteran

Postby Sanchez » Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:36 pm

Its a great spec and there can't be many white ones about if that's your thing. It's still fifty grand though and I couldn't justify that unless I had nothing better to spend it on. I'd save up at get a CSL. They're always interesting finds these.
Crimson Red E92 325i M Sport.

Veteran

Postby Andy » Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:39 am

Its a great spec and there can't be many white ones about if that's your thing. It's still fifty grand though and I couldn't justify that unless I had nothing better to spend it on. I'd save up at get a CSL. They're always interesting finds these.
+1 rather sink 50K into something a bit newer, or perhaps something a bit older.

Not a fan of the white on an E46 either.

Original Member

Postby feva » Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:53 am

+1 rather sink 50K into something a bit newer, or perhaps something a bit older.

Can see what you're saying Andy, my last 2 cars have been white (love a white car now) but it doesn't overly suit the e46, I wouldn't say no if I was given it though.

Sent from my Note 4 using tapatalk

Postby Oak1ey » Sun Nov 06, 2016 12:38 pm

Not for me either would agree CSL

Veteran

Postby Andy » Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:02 pm

Can see what you're saying Andy, my last 2 cars have been white (love a white car now) but it doesn't overly suit the e46, I wouldn't say no if I was given it though.

Sent from my Note 4 using tapatalk
Yeah, the white E90 you had looked great, as does the audi but I've never thought white works on an E46, don't know why, just doesn't quite suit. Might look OK with black wheels ;-) black kidney grilles, black badges etc.... tho, maybe.

Veteran

Postby Andy » Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:04 pm

Oh but of course, I wouldn't say no if given it..... I'd take it, then sell it, buy an imola one and pocket the change :-)

CEO (Founder)

Postby Darren » Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:12 pm

No way.

Droool.

That would be a hard choice to make in my opinion.

ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Chatter Box”