Looks like you're not a member? Here at BMWBOX, we ♥ BMWs.

We’re a family full of enthusiasts from car detailing bods, performance freaks, photography experts and mechanical maniacs.

SOUTHERN CONTIGENT

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Topic author
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

SOUTHERN CONTIGENT

Postby Oak1ey » Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:17 pm

Right you northerners with your Flash Beemers you know who you are.

Bit of a mission, which means abiding by speed limits avoiding cones etc

Anyone up for a Xmas meet at Ace Cafe London

Oaks

Veteran

Re: SOUTHERN CONTIGENT

Postby Jas_Haynes » Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:53 pm

Depending when mate, I'd be keen for a mini meet or something, I'm only about an hour away from London :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Topic author

Postby Oak1ey » Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:05 pm

That cool Jas that's 5

Oaks
Jas
Wesley
Rob
Stu

Veteran

Postby Andy » Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:55 pm

I might be up for this, depending on the date.

Topic author

Postby Oak1ey » Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:01 pm

Saturday early evening is the best time we can also do some photo shoots and drop in a cheeky tunnelling run.

If we get enough interest

Thinking 17th December

Topic author

Postby Oak1ey » Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:02 pm

That cool Jas that's 5

Oaks
Jas
Wesley
Rob
Stu
Andy (possible)

Veteran

Postby Andy » Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:26 pm

17th could work for me as it goes, day after I finish work for 2 weeks over xmas :-)

Topic author

Postby Oak1ey » Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:51 pm

Same as Saturday early evening traffic is doable as well youll certainly hear me before you see me ;0) where you from Andy

Veteran

Postby Andy » Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:12 am

Same as Saturday early evening traffic is doable as well youll certainly hear me before you see me ;0) where you from Andy
Sussex mate, a few miles from sunny Brighton :-) Ace café isn't too far really.

CEO (Founder)

Postby Darren » Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:15 pm

Got yourselves a mini meet going have we? :D

It's nice to see the southerners banding together! One thing that I hate as an Admin is being so north sometimes. Would be much easier to arrange club meets for you guys if I lived in the midlands at least!

ImageImageImageImage

Veteran

SOUTHERN CONTIGENT

Postby Jas_Haynes » Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:09 pm

Sadly I'm not gonna be able too make it on that date I'm afraid, my works Christmas do that night, for some reason I thought it was the weekend before!
Next year me & Glenn will try too organise a few meets and attend a few shows more Southern if you admins can't make it, try and get a few of us all together for em and spread the name about a bit more too :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Veteran

Postby Johal » Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:28 pm

It's nice to see the southerners banding together! One thing that I hate as an Admin is being so north sometimes. Would be much easier to arrange club meets for you guys if I lived in the midlands at least!
Well midlands you say, So shall i sort something out in the midlands? Nobody knows the place better than me ;)

CEO (Founder)

Postby Darren » Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:55 pm

Well midlands you say, So shall i sort something out in the midlands? Nobody knows the place better than me ;)
Certainly Johal! If you want to arrange 'Box meets you deffo have my permission.

ImageImageImageImage

Veteran

Postby Johal » Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:01 pm

Certainly Johal! If you want to arrange 'Box meets you deffo have my permission.
Let me put something together for 2017!

Return to “Chatter Box”