Looks like you're not a member? Here at BMWBOX, we ♥ BMWs.

We’re a family full of enthusiasts from car detailing bods, performance freaks, photography experts and mechanical maniacs.

the living room (to basically talk any irrelevant sh1te!)

Veteran
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: the living room (to basically talk any irrelevant sh1te!)

Postby mRd » Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:15 pm

Hi guys, haven't seen you for a while, I hope everyone's ok! Good to see BMWBOX growing! How's everyone? What you been up to?

Veteran
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: the living room (to basically talk any irrelevant sh1te!)

Postby Casper » Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:05 am

Hi guys, haven't seen you for a while, I hope everyone's ok! Good to see BMWBOX growing! How's everyone? What you been up to?
Not much. Steady away. Booked myself on a track day in March. Looking forward to that...and getting some good pictures of the car in motion! :D
///BMW M3 Monte Carlo Edition DCT/// Build Thread - Instagram - lord.casper

Return to “Chatter Box”