Looks like you're not a member? Here at BMWBOX, we ♥ BMWs.

We’re a family full of enthusiasts from car detailing bods, performance freaks, photography experts and mechanical maniacs.

headlamp lens

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Topic author
Veteran
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

headlamp lens

Postby tooley » Tue May 22, 2018 2:34 pm

dont suppose any of you guys have ever changed them at all......ive purchased a new set and was wondering how much of a job it is

Veteran

Re: headlamp lens

Postby Andy » Thu May 24, 2018 11:41 am

Face lift or pre face, coupe or saloon?
I've done both my pre facelift coupe's easy job on those

Topic author
Veteran

Postby tooley » Fri May 25, 2018 10:14 am

done em they were prefacelift......was a fairly easy job the hardest past was keeping the headlight washer and panel free enough for me to get the bottom out my only issue now if the push in indicators which took a while to get out now dont seem too eager to stay in they look a little loose so ive ordered 2 of them as well now

Veteran

Postby Andy » Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:35 am

done em they were prefacelift......was a fairly easy job the hardest past was keeping the headlight washer and panel free enough for me to get the bottom out my only issue now if the push in indicators which took a while to get out now dont seem too eager to stay in they look a little loose so ive ordered 2 of them as well now
Glad it went well but wish I'd seen this earlier... I have a new pair of OEM push-in indicators bought from BMW sat in my 'home BMW parts store' doing nothing. They were on my old topaz coupe for less than a month before she was written off so I kept them. My Imola coupe has the screw in type :evil: so I couldn't use them on that. Did you buy a pair from BMW?

Return to “Chatter Box”