Looks like you're not a member? Here at BMWBOX, we ♥ BMWs.

We’re a family full of enthusiasts from car detailing bods, performance freaks, photography experts and mechanical maniacs.

the box is v quiet lately

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Topic author
Veteran
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

the box is v quiet lately

Postby tooley » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:43 pm

where have all the posters gone or is it that time of year when everyone hibernates

Veteran

Re: the box is v quiet lately

Postby Sanchez » Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:40 pm

I've been hibernating, mate. A few cosmetic issues with the car means I've sort of taken a break from the forums for a while until my enthusiasm (and cash) levels are back up again. I've also been thinking about chopping the car in (again!)
Crimson Red E92 325i M Sport.

Veteran

Postby 748adam » Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:29 pm

I don't think the photobucket situation has helped either but it is around about that time where everone hibernates and plans for next year.

Veteran

Postby R6HNN » Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:51 pm

The majority of my posts on here are in my build threads, and since photobucket decided to put their hands out, I've not updated my build threads or made a new one for my 335i because let's face it... nobody wants to read a build thread without pictures!

Veteran

Postby Johal » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:13 am

The majority of my posts on here are in my build threads, and since photobucket decided to put their hands out, I've not updated my build threads or made a new one for my 335i because let's face it... nobody wants to read a build thread without pictures!
We all have imaginations that we can use.... :ugeek:

Topic author
Veteran

Postby tooley » Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:25 am

i looked at a 335i petrol this weekend and kind of walked away as it was only 6.5k and i thought too cheap for the money and got worried about what was wrong with it

Veteran

Postby Johal » Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:31 am

i looked at a 335i petrol this weekend and kind of walked away as it was only 6.5k and i thought too cheap for the money and got worried about what was wrong with it
You may have walked away from the deal of the year... :roll:

Postby Chrissyp83 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:43 pm

For me I have stopped posting since I can no longer use tapatalk.
Mr P
Passat B5.5 Sport Variant
PD130 with a subtle twist

Topic author
Veteran

Postby tooley » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:12 pm

to be honest if i can find a hardtop for the right money im just going to keep mine and do a quality ice install in mine instead as i know mine has now had everything done to keep it sweet for years yet i'm just too tight to shell out 500 quid on a hardtop knowing its a rip off

Veteran

Postby Johal » Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:46 pm

to be honest if i can find a hardtop for the right money im just going to keep mine and do a quality ice install in mine instead as i know mine has now had everything done to keep it sweet for years yet i'm just too tight to shell out 500 quid on a hardtop knowing its a rip off
Just bite the bullet and do it! Save you alot of hassel and you can begin with the ICE!

Veteran

Postby shabs » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:19 pm

since tapatalk stopped working I hardly use the box.

Postby Hawk » Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:18 pm

Since Jamie became an Audi cunt I’ve lost the will to live.

Veteran

Postby Johal » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:18 pm

Again*

Postby Hawk » Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:39 pm

Again*
Touché :D

Return to “Chatter Box”