Looks like you're not a member? Here at BMWBOX, we ♥ BMWs.

We’re a family full of enthusiasts from car detailing bods, performance freaks, photography experts and mechanical maniacs.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Topic author
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Mal » Sun May 07, 2017 3:43 pm

Hi all,

Just wanted to say hi to you all after just signing up today. Saw a few of you guys at fueledsociety today.

I'll try and come along to some of the events this year if that's okay?!

-Mal

Veteran

Re: New Member

Postby Sanchez » Sun May 07, 2017 6:28 pm

Welcome along, Mal. I see you're in Chesterfield too! Get your car posted in The Showroom and I'll keep an eye out for you! You should definitely go along to a few shows, the BMW Show at Santa Pod was excellent last year.
Crimson Red E92 325i M Sport.

Topic author

Postby Mal » Sun May 07, 2017 7:15 pm

Welcome along, Mal. I see you're in Chesterfield too! Get your car posted in The Showroom and I'll keep an eye out for you! You should definitely go along to a few shows, the BMW Show at Santa Pod was excellent last year.
Thanks Sanchez,

I'll post it in there, are standard BMWs welcome?

Veteran

Postby Sanchez » Sun May 07, 2017 8:56 pm

Thanks Sanchez,

I'll post it in there, are standard BMWs welcome?
Of course. In my experience people here will welcome everyone.
Crimson Red E92 325i M Sport.

CEO (Founder)

Postby Jamie » Mon May 08, 2017 7:10 am

hi & welcome Mal, what car do you have? I was at fueled yesterday but left early becuase i am a pussy & Was tired :lol:
2005 Titan Silver e85 Z4 3.0i se
2005 Sapphire Black e46 320cd Sport

Instagram - jay_bmw_

Veteran

Postby Johal » Mon May 08, 2017 8:28 am

I was at fueled yesterday but left early becuase i am a pussy & Was tired :lol:
You mean't to type "becasue i have a pussy" not "i am a" :roll:

Ps Welcome to the box buddy :)

Topic author

Postby Mal » Mon May 08, 2017 11:35 am

hi & welcome Mal, what car do you have? I was at fueled yesterday but left early becuase i am a pussy & Was tired :lol:
I have a BMW E89, think I bumped into you guys coincidentally at the same car park while I was giving it a quick clean before heading over there!

Topic author

Postby Mal » Mon May 08, 2017 11:35 am

I was at fueled yesterday but left early becuase i am a pussy & Was tired :lol:
You mean't to type "becasue i have a pussy" not "i am a" :roll:

Ps Welcome to the box buddy :)
Thanks Johal!

CEO (Founder)

Postby Jamie » Mon May 08, 2017 1:21 pm

I have a BMW E89, think I bumped into you guys coincidentally at the same car park while I was giving it a quick clean before heading over there!
ahh yeah the white one . looks nice! what engine is it? sounded good!
2005 Titan Silver e85 Z4 3.0i se
2005 Sapphire Black e46 320cd Sport

Instagram - jay_bmw_

Postby Chrissyp83 » Mon May 08, 2017 2:33 pm

You left another show early???? Jeeeez, it must be your new puppy wearing you out :)

Welcome to the box, I am still here and I have an audi and a dub because this is one of the better forums out there.
Mr P
Passat B5.5 Sport Variant
PD130 with a subtle twist

Topic author

Postby Mal » Mon May 08, 2017 3:40 pm

Yeah that's the one! Thanks, it's a 2.5 - left it standard at the minute although I'm considering options as to what I could do to make the exhaust sound louder, any suggestions?

Topic author

Postby Mal » Mon May 08, 2017 3:44 pm

You left another show early???? Jeeeez, it must be your new puppy wearing you out :)

Welcome to the box, I am still here and I have an audi and a dub because this is one of the better forums out there.
Thanks for the welcome, and that's good to hear! This is my first time using a car forum!

Veteran

Postby Andy » Wed May 10, 2017 4:52 pm

Welcome to the box mate. Really like the E89 Z4, look forward to some pics.

Return to “Chatter Box”