Looks like you're not a member? Here at BMWBOX, we ♥ BMWs.

We’re a family full of enthusiasts from car detailing bods, performance freaks, photography experts and mechanical maniacs.

An old member

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Topic author
Veteran
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

An old member

Postby Straight6 josh » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:21 pm

Hi guys, long time no see!
After disappearing off the face of the planet for over a year I'm now back and well 8-)
There's a hell of a lot more members on here now that when I was last about which is awesome to see!

Long story short I was the owner of a 330ci in Imola red, which I ended up selling (usual mistake). Bought myself a winter run about for a few months and couldn't comprehend how much I missed my old e46. So I'm now on the hunt for another one :D

I think my old build thread is still on the showroom section somewhere ...
I decided I wanted something a little different this time..
I'm on the look out (ideally) for a facelift estoril blue club sport in manual ... now these are a pretty rare sight as many of you will know. Low mileage (so under 100k :lol: ) and preferable not with that grey leather :?

No doubt I will compromise somewhere but I'd love an estoril blue e46, that and imola red are my personal favourite colours for the e46.

I've got my fair share of knowledge about the e46 so I'll help out where I can ;)

Here's the old girl, in her glory days :cry:
Sold my 330ci because i fell out of love with it ..... bought another 330ci :lol:

Veteran

Re: An old member

Postby Sanchez » Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:33 pm

Welcome back, mate.

Good luck in your hunt for the perfect CS!
Crimson Red E92 325i M Sport.

Topic author
Veteran

Postby Straight6 josh » Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:50 am

Seen a couple go up over the past few weeks, low mileage manuals but they all seem over priced to me ? There's a really nice one on eBay currently estoril blue with black CSL alloys but it's up for £6990 :o not sure could justify spending that kind of money on any e46 that wasn't an M3 :|
Sold my 330ci because i fell out of love with it ..... bought another 330ci :lol:

Veteran

Postby Sanchez » Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:52 am

There seems to be quite a bit of that on eBay. I was looking at Oxford green 330Ci a few weeks back. Some people are asking stupid money for them. I assume the don't actually sell, or are for sale for an age until someone comes along with more money than sense.
Crimson Red E92 325i M Sport.

Veteran

Postby bennn » Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:46 am

Seen a couple go up over the past few weeks, low mileage manuals but they all seem over priced to me ? There's a really nice one on eBay currently estoril blue with black CSL alloys but it's up for £6990 :o not sure could justify spending that kind of money on any e46 that wasn't an M3 :|
Why are you after low mileage out of curiousity?

My old one had done 150k when I put it up for sale at £3750 last year. It had almost every option on it with FSH and I was only the 3rd owner from new. I thought I was trying my luck at that money but I took a deposit within an hour and could have sold it about 10 times over.

Such a good car.

CEO (Founder)

Postby Jamie » Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:48 am

as above, i dont think ive owned an e46 with under 100k on, the best ones ive had have had north of 140k! I would have had benn's clubsport in a heartbeat but was just a bit out of my price range at the time! Wish i'd stumped up the cash now lol
2005 Titan Silver e85 Z4 3.0i se
2005 Sapphire Black e46 320cd Sport

Instagram - jay_bmw_

Topic author
Veteran

Postby Straight6 josh » Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:04 am

Why are you after low mileage out of curiousity?

My old one had done 150k when I put it up for sale at £3750 last year. It had almost every option on it with FSH and I was only the 3rd owner from new. I thought I was trying my luck at that money but I took a deposit within an hour and could have sold it about 10 times over.

Such a good car.

That's stunning by the way ...
To be honest I just like the idea of owning a low mileage 330, there few and far between these days and I want one with mint body work. Most of the time a low mileage car will have better body work (not all the time) so it made sense to me.

It depends what comes up really, like I said I will no doubt end up compromising somewhere !

We'all see what happens :D

Veteran

Postby bennn » Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:15 am

That's stunning by the way ...
To be honest I just like the idea of owning a low mileage 330, there few and far between these days and I want one with mint body work. Most of the time a low mileage car will have better body work (not all the time) so it made sense to me.

It depends what comes up really, like I said I will no doubt end up compromising somewhere !

We'all see what happens :D
Fair enough mate. Good luck with the hunt! I've had two and they are absolutely brilliant cars - personally I love the spoiler and the wheels!!! :D

Topic author
Veteran

Postby Straight6 josh » Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:07 pm

I've bought another 330 ;)
Left a deposit today and will be picking it up this weekend !!
I'll make a post in the showroom section when it's home :D

Didn't get a clubby in the end, I instead opted for a low mileage 330ci manual :roll:

Veteran

Postby bennn » Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:29 am

I've bought another 330 ;)
Left a deposit today and will be picking it up this weekend !!
I'll make a post in the showroom section when it's home :D

Didn't get a clubby in the end, I instead opted for a low mileage 330ci manual :roll:
Nice and look forward to seeing some pics! 8-)

Return to “Chatter Box”