Looks like you're not a member? Here at BMWBOX, we ♥ BMWs.

We’re a family full of enthusiasts from car detailing bods, performance freaks, photography experts and mechanical maniacs.

Touching up my kerbed alloys

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Topic author
Promotions Officer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Touching up my kerbed alloys

Postby rickyh147 » Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:12 pm

Right as you may have seen from some of my pics, I've quite badly kerbed my front drivers alloy, and a smaller mark on the passenger side (through my own dopey driving and idiotic neighbour parking!)

What's the best way to touch them up so its not as obvious? I've no idea on the exact colour as they came like this with the car, but I'm guessing it's just anthracite? Will a touch up pen work if I could find one?

Here's the worst side:

And the passenger:

Thanks for any help!

CEO (Founder)

Re: Touching up my kerbed alloys

Postby Jamie » Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:33 pm

Looks like my next job! Leave it to me mate ;)
2005 Titan Silver e85 Z4 3.0i se
2005 Sapphire Black e46 320cd Sport

Instagram - jay_bmw_

Topic author
Promotions Officer

Postby rickyh147 » Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:39 pm

Don't tell me you've got a fix for this as well in your shed? :lol: I swear you open that little wooden door and a whole world of car products opens up.. Like narnia.. But.. Carnia..

If you can help that'd be great pal.. Just want them a little tidier before prestige if poss. Need to re paint them calipers too as even non car-people have commented on them! :shame:

CEO (Founder)

Postby Darren » Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:21 pm

Carnia
Lmfao! :lol: :lol: :lol:

ImageImageImageImage

Topic author
Promotions Officer

Postby rickyh147 » Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:40 pm

I do apologise for that haha

Return to “Cosmetics & Modifications”